The Leidos Civil NISC program has an opening for a Project Manager position in Oklahoma City, OK. The Project Manager will support the Federal Aviation Administration at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center with various projects with technology encompassing .NET applications with SQL backend as well as Oracle application.
- Provide support in monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Provide support in the planning, coordinating, and managing small to medium size projects
- Provide support in the integrating of all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements
- Provide support in the planning and implementation of actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services
- Provide support in the direction of project team personnel, manage schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface
- Provide support in managing technical and schedule of assigned tasks or functions
- Provide support in interfacing with task leaders, subcontractors, support personnel, customer, and senior management
- Provide support in the development of detailed project execution plans
The position requires 5 years of relevant and experience and a Bachelors degree in a related field.
The candidate should be familiar with development work in the .NET framework.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.