Leidos is seeking a Consulting Employee who will manage large mission and services programs for Air Service Navigation Providers both domestic and/or international.
- In this role the Program Manager will provide assistance and strategic guidance on large, complex, and high dollar value capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts, or task order business.
- Participate in the shaping and winning of new business through a balanced focus on customer engagement, customer value, the competitive environment, and the corporation's best interests.
- Assists in developing capture strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities; competitive assessments, teaming suppliers, and position-to-win; participates in bid and proposal activities.
- Has responsibility to lead and integrate the assigned cross-functional team and authority to direct team activities for the duration of the pursuit.
- Partners with Transportation Solutions BD organization to ensure strategy and approach are in-line with business goals.
- Must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management of captures on multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines: Engineering, Business or Economics required with 12+ years’ of relevant Project Management experience or a Masters with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant Project Management experience
• Project/program management skills and with both proposal and new business experience
• Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) organization programs, and business processes
• Experienced Program Management skills on large FAA programs (>$10M), high degree of customer intimacy with the FAA, detailed understanding of the FAA processes and missions, business and technical knowledge and vision; disciplined strategic thinking; analytical presentation and problem solving skills; the ability to gain internal support; and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• Position is located in Gaithersburg, MD with local travel to Washington, DC and surrounding areas. Occasional travel to customer, Leidos, and supplier locations
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.