Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the Global Combat Support Systems with the U.S. Marine Corp (GCSS-MC). This is an exciting opportunity for a Testing Lead located at Quantico, VA. This is a virtual or telework position.
Testing Lead for the pending award of the Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) Post Deployment Sustainment Support (PDSS) program. This is a key leadership position over a target new business opportunity with the Marine Corps. The program is expected to be awarded imminently. The position will be focused on program startup and execution of an approximate $20M a year program with a new Marine Corp customer. Key elements of the program:
- Manage and sustain all GCSS-MC systems including hardware, software, warranties and licenses.
- Program is comprised of Oracle E-Business Suite and Marine Corps logistics functions
- Sustainment focus areas: Core Sustainment, Technology Refresh; Fixes/ECPs; Improvements
The GCSS-MC PDSS program provides Combat Service Support functionality for maintenance, supply request, order management, and task organization, in an enterprise shared data environment supporting garrison and deployed operations. There are ~22,000 Marine Corps users’ accounts active from over 75 locations worldwide with over 4,000,000 transactions per day operating 24/7. The Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) is the prime software and, although COTS based, contains over 300 system unique modifications to meet the USMC requirements. GCSS-MC is a software intensive system which uses of software development and sustainment best practices.
This position will report directly to the Deputy Program Manager.
Testing Lead is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining technical quality assurance and control systems. Duties may include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of client and/or company products.
- Requires BS degree and 8 plus years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 plus years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Works to achieve key project/program objectives and deliverables.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple technical areas.
- Manages large projects or processes with moderate impact on the achievement of sub-family results.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines.
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives.
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members.
- May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Experience in the testing Oracle EBS programs
- Experience using automated test tools
- Experience with operational and technical requirements similar to GCSS-MC/LCM Increment 1 PDSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.