This position will support the Program Manager. Duties will include: personnel staffing (job req management, staffing calls, interviews); personnel management support (time card review and approval, assist with performance reviews); interacting with customer at regularly scheduled meetings or conference calls; maintain financial records of performance on contract; and other duties defined by the Program Manager
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one or more areas
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and experience building trusted relationships
- Demonstrates professional behavior, including displaying emotional intelligence and the ability to have effective interpersonal interactions/conversations
- Has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Effectively leverages the experience of and working successfully with other subject matter experts
- Knowledge of industry practices, and ability to apply advanced principles and concepts
- Experience providing effective feedback and peer review of work products/deliverables
- BA/BS or equivalent and 4-8 years prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years experience
- Generally has 2+ years of experience as a team lead or leading projects or major tasks/work-stream
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Experience as a DPM on a small program
Experience as a Project Manager on a multi-faceted projected
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.