- Support Small Business eSRS reporting, Individual Subcontract Reports(ISR), Summary Subcontract Reports(SSR) reporting activities and preparing Small Business Subcontracting Plans.
- Track Small Business subcontracting plan performance for Leidos Business Groups
- Support Leidos’ enterprise Small Business Program Manager with Small Business outreach
- Assists with small business subcontracting plan reviews
- Build positive relationships and credibility with diverse advocacy and community-based organizations as well as other professional organizations.
- Establishes relationships with agency Small Business Offices
- Promotes the utilization of small business concerns for the attainment of prime contract small business goals and ensuring compliance with small business subcontracting regulations.
- Provides opportunities for potential suppliers to learn how to do business with the Company and assists in providing access to opportunities.
- Travel: 10-25% (CONUS)
- Bachelor’s degree and less that 2 years of relevant years of experience in a Small Business Liaison Officer, including experience in a US Government purchasing environment is preferred.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Costpoint
- Demonstrated diversity business advocacy experience in a government contracting entity or similar corporate environment.
- Experience in eSRS reporting, Individual Subcontract Reports(ISR), Summary Subcontract Reports(SSR) and preparing Small Business Subcontracting Plans.
- Experience with Government Mentor Protégé Programs
- Basic understanding of the government acquisition process and knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
- Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and shifting priorities.
- Effective communication, customer service, and presentation skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.