Leidos is looking for a Janitor to join our team in Lorton, VA.
- The ideal candidate will maintain premises, rest and working areas of offices and industrial buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs a combination of dusting furniture, walls, fixtures, or equipment; sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, waxing, or buffing floors; removing refuse; polishing furniture, fixtures, or trimmings; providing janitorial supplies; and cleaning lavatories, showers, or rest rooms.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- The candidate must high diploma or equivalent.
- The candidate must have dependable transportation and be available to work evening and weekends when needed.
- Desired candidate will have experience in custodial work and/or floor care (i.e buffing, waxing, carpet extraction, etc.)
External referral eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Janitorial
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.