The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operations at Leidos currently has an opening for a ServiceNow Solution Engineer to work in our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping an important Customer mission.
- A subject matter expert responsible for developing the technical design of a system-of-systems architecture to implement innovative information technology (IT) and reengineered business process workflows leveraging the ServiceNow Platform in support of the Customer’s requirements.
- Identify/refine requirements to design and develop an initial end-to-end workflow management system in accordance with Customer specifications and overarching governance of the modernized infrastructure.
- Design, develop and demonstrate capabilities to Customer Stakeholders. Demonstrate ServiceNow solution aligns with Customer expectations and adheres to the desired outcome to automate and reengineer business processes.
- Provide thought leadership on ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices.
- Leverage modern design principles to construct modular, flexible, resilient architectures that decrease Customer risk as the design matures.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- 12+ years of proven experience designing and implementing solutions using the ServiceNow platform and implementation methodology
- 5-8 years of business analysis, requirements gathering and solution design
- 3-5 years of experience with the ITSM processes or in the following functional areas: SecDevOps, ITOM, or ITBM
- 3-5 years of fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration including: Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels, both technical and non-technical
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.
- 5-8 years of experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.