PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Exercise Planner - Senior
Lead and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
- Collaboration with the intelligence community (IC) in all aspects of the exercise process
- Draft and maintain exercise policies, plans, and procedures.
- Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC exercise objectives.
- Develop recommended courses of action to ensure IC compliance with the requirements of national and IC exercise policies and related requirements and guidance.
- Maintain information on internal and external facing websites to foster collaboration among IC Continuity Program and Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program stakeholders.
- Assist with providing program management support to the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program.
- Develop and maintain guidance documents for exercise practitioners such as design, conduct, and evaluation templates.
- Facilitate and participate in IC exercises of alternate operating locations.
- Identify, record, and monitor IC corrective actions.
- Assist in the development of IC exercise objectives consistent with the National Intelligence Strategy and other applicable documents.
- Develop and deliver training courses in continuity planning, business process and business impact analyses, reconstitution operations, and exercises.
BA degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience. At least 4 years of exercise/emergency management/continuity experience and involvement with all functions of an exercise program to include development, conduct, and evaluation and completed Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation (HSEEP) training. Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
• 6+ years exercise design, conduct, and evaluation experience
• FEMA Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP)
• FEMA Master Continuity Practitioner
• Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
• Adobe Connect experience
• SharePoint site management experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.