The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Website Developer to provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Systems Operations Security Group in the use of National Airspace System (NAS) airspace.
Support will assist the government in addressing a broad range of issues associated with the integration of Unmanned Airspace Systems (UAS) in the NAS from a security perspective.
Provide maintenance and development of the FAA’s UAS Data Delivery Service (UDDS) website.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- Work with both front-end and back-end developers to build client-side logic.
- Bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application functions.
- Develop new user-facing features and enhance meta-data. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Typically requires a BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of experience can be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Experience with the development and enhancement of meta-data
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Working knowledge of GraphQL, REST API, and a familiarity with ArcGIS Applications.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.