UFS Infrastructure Services service delivery managers oversee workers, facilitate meetings, and ensure that the UFS infrastructure services meet the SLAs and satisfy consumer’s requirements. As team leaders, IT service delivery managers use strong communication skills to motivate and encourage workers. They also use strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers. - IT Metrics Achievement: achieve IT metrics and SLAs for delivered solutions and services- Service Delivery: work with the PMO to establish budget, schedule, and quality objectives for delivered solutions and services. Drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency.- Stakeholder Satisfaction: achieve high stakeholder satisfaction- Landscape Leverage: attain high leverage of technology assets & continually simplify IT landscape by reducing labor costs through automation.
Service Management:- Responsible for delivering IT services to NGA throughout the service lifecycle within the agreed service levels. Identify service vendors, establish services and manage vendor performance.- Manage and provide visibility on the maintenance of UFS applications availability, reliability, maintainability, outage serviceability & continuity requirements against the cost justified service and operating/service level agreements for the service. Oversee the general health of the production environments to meet mission requirements.- Oversee implementation of, and adherence to, security standards. Ensure ongoing architectural integrity of the service throughout its lifecycle.- Ensure that all IT Service Management processes, Service Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets. Delivery Management. Collaborate with other service providers. Ensure the project success metrics are met.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Conducts trade studies and makes recommendations on solutions and “make buy” decisions
Qualified individuals will have experience in managing the IT operations and sustainment for one or more of the following areas:
- Design solutions for Desktop Image Management
- Home Directory and Profile Support Services
- E-mail Support Services
- Desktop Software Support Services
- Desktop Entity Support Services
- Domain Services
- Directory, Authentication and Account Mgmt- O&S - Expanded 12x5
- Domain Name Services
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Patch Management (Windows)
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.