Leidos has an opening for a Solution Architect to support the Global Security Solutions division work in our Springfield, VA office. This opportunity will initially support Enterprise Information Technology innovation for a large intelligence community program by providing innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Identify leading edge technologies from across the corporation and industry for assessment of their applicability to the program
- Working with program personnel, lead efforts to prioritize and implement innovations on program
- Develop technical roadmaps for enterprise IT solutions to include ITSM, data center, and cloud capabilities
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects focused on complex technology issues faced by multiple programs
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing ITSM, cyber, and/or cloud solutions
- Minimum 10 years experience performing project engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting US Intelligence Community customers
- Minimum 5 years experience leading technical teams
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position
- ITIL Certification
- AWS / Microsoft Azuze experience
- Service Now / Remedy hands-on experience
- Managed Service delivery
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.