The QRC AISR Group at Leidos has an immediate opening for a Cyber Security/Information Assurance Analyst located in Bridgewater, VA. The job of the Cyber Security/Information Assurance Analyst is to implement solutions by planning, training, and installing/configuring information systems supporting multiple deployed aerial surveillance platforms.
- Assessment of information system security requirements, functionality, and the effectiveness of security solutions against present and projected threats.
- Implement solutions by planning, training, and installing/configuring information systems while ensuring compliance under Configuration Management process.
- Must be able to use DOD approved scanning tools to include but not limited to, McAfee HBSS, NESSUS (ACAS), SCC SCAP security configuration scanner, STIG Viewer, and nMAP.
- Perform manual assessments in accordance with the latest DISA STIGs, with limited assistance on multiple Operating Systems to include but not limited to LINUX, UNIX, Microsoft products, and various network components.
- Interpret security controls accurately with regard to system security posture, policy updates and configuration for information systems with regard to security and event logs.
- Draft system security plans and other artifacts to satisfy certification and accreditation requirements under Risk Management Framework. Create, update and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) documentation for accreditation review and to maintain IATO status.
- Ensuring all software, hardware and firmware changes are recorded as required by established configuration management procedures.
- Ensuring systems are operated, maintained and disposed of in accordance with applicable federal and local security policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigations of security incidents as well as providing protective and corrective measures in efforts to reduce incidents and risk.
- Work with appointed IASO, SCA and other accrediting team members to remediate and mitigate findings.
- Work with all team members to resolve issues and perform tasks in parallel.
- Report to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs.
- Assist Tech Engineers with system engineering and troubleshooting aircraft ISR systems.
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field and minimum 4-8 years of technical IA experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Previous experience working with Risk Management Framework, NIST Publications, as well as Army Regulations (AR)
- Must satisfy 8570.01-M IAT level II training requirements.
- Must have one of the following certifications, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Security + CE
- Must be experienced using Audit tools S-CAP tools, NESSUS, WASP, and/or Gold Disk.
- Must have strong technical skills in a variety of the following areas; networking, system engineering, CISCO, Windows OS platforms, Red hat, database design/admin.
- Must have a minimum active Top Secret clearance, Top Secret with SCI eligibility.
To be considered for this position candidates must:
- Be able to obtain a US passport & visa to travel internationally.
- Be willing to travel CONUS / OCONUS and work in Hardship and Hazardous designated locations on 90 day a rotational basis. Be willing to work long hours and / or non-regular hours with minimal notice.
- Must be able to successfully accomplish the CONUS Replacement Center course which requires a successful deployment physical, immunizations and training.
- Enterprise level HBSS administration and configuration
- Enterprise level Security Center or ACAS administration and configuration.
- Prior military Airborne ISR and flight operations experience strongly desired.
- Broad technology experience in systems engineering, ISR sensors, requirements tracking, testing and validation. "Hands-on" experience with systems for Airborne ISR programs and sensors.
- Experience providing onsite support for multiple manned aerial ISR platforms
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.