This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that’s being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The Mission Support Manager will be responsible for developing strategies and recommendations for optimization of collection. The candidate shall provide mission manager support to systems and networks by using the customer's enterprise repositories to:
- Provide value assessments based on collection and reporting trends
- Derive network knowledge of the collection environment to meet the customer's strategic and mission prioritized needs
- Partner with system engineers to design, integrate, and deploy additional system capabilities to further the system's mission performance
- Developing strategies and recommendations for optimization of collection.
- Trouble shooting signal and data-flows related to SIGINT systems.
- Define system requirements, developing technical solutions, functional analysis, conduct trade studies and perform test and evaluation activities.
- Responsible for SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameters and routing process.
- Concept design, fabrication, software integration and configuration, HW/SW testing, and installation.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
Bachelor's degree or equivalent military education and/or directly related experience
Positions are available supporting experience levels ranging from 5 years to 25+ years of related experience
Must possess knowledge of National SIGINT Requirements Process, SIGINT collection systems, and corporate enterprise repositories.
Experience with SIGINT Systems Engineering support, as well as SIGINT Systems Integration.
Experience with customer’s enterprise repositories to validate data flow.
Experience with any of the following: Signal Analysis, Modern Telecommunication System/Networks, Telephony Switching Systems, Communications Systems or Cellular/Personal Communication Systems.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
The candidate shall have experience with specialization in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications Systems/Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Internet Communication protocols
- Cellular/Personal Communication Systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.