The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a Software Development Analyst / Intelligence Analyst in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++ and Java, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for testing, analyzing, and identifying SIGINT data quality impacts related to software baseline changes. The candidate will maintain the regression testing framework, tune existing control files, and document issues within existing capabilities. The CEGS system is evolving with an increasing user base and needs an experienced SIGINT analyst to enhance system performance, to address the needs of the warfighters and the Intelligence community. The candidate will be a full-time software development analyst working in the factory development environment. Familiarity with comparative analysis, BASH/UNIX/LINUX, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other SIGINT analysts and software developers, the candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
• Identify SIGINT data quality and system performance issues and submit discrepancy reports
• Analyze and test software development changes using automated regression framework and scripts
• Evaluate data at macro/micro levels and trend historical performance using various statistical applications
• Collaborate with developers and the customer to expand capabilities and resolve issues
• Support software development, test, and deployment cycles and produce data quality reports and presentations
• Maintain the regression testing framework
• Brief customers in support of software baseline deliveries and provide training as required
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 5+ years related technical experience
• Detailed knowledge of ELINT/COMEXT data, systems, architecture, and analytic tools
• Possess an entry level comprehension of UNIX/LINUX/Windows, along with a proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel
• Intermediate level knowledge of Gale-Lite, CBET, or MIST
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas
• Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Minimum of 4 years working in an operational SIGINT role
• Experience with TDOA/FDOA/PVAOA/LOB analysis and familiarity with geo-location techniques
• Experience with software testing
• Analysis background in FUSION systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.