The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Civil Group has an opening for a Program Finance Senior Manager, supporting the DHS SENS3 program in Lorton, Va. The SENS3 program is a large, focus program within the Civil organization and requires a highly motivated finance team to oversee all aspects of the contract financials. This team is led by an onsite Senior Manager that will direct the finance and business operations (F&BO) staff as well as interact with the SENS3 customer weekly.
- Overall F&BO leadership for the SENS3 program
- HR management of current support staff (5 employees)
- Customer interface
- Direct Program Manager and Project Manager Support
- Financial reporting to EPSS division, HSS Ops, and Civil Group Management
- Lead audit request responses
- Ad Hoc Internal and External reporting requests
- Highly Proficient Excel Skills a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- High level of business acumen
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ years managing teams or projects
- TS Clearance (or ability to obtain and maintain TS clearance)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.