The Government health and Safety Solutions Operation has a need for a QA Analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Albuquerque.
Implement Quality Assurance/Quality Control processes for Service Desk and Desktop environment. Responsible for providing hands on quality assurance support for the Service Desk and Desktop environment. Responsible for development of procedures, performing audit, generating audit reports and tracking discrepancies, recording and tracking program metrics including defects, conducting root cause analysis investigations, conducting gate reviews and ensuring adherence to the quality standards for the program.
Analysis and identification of anomalies that identify opportunities in the system, processes or individual errors through evaluation of tickets, calls, emails and customer interactions. Participate in acceptance tests and production validation. Review and provide input into process improvements at the operational and system level. Identify failure points and provide coaching opportunities to Tier 1 and Tier 2 by thorough the use of the Operational SOP and IOP guidelines. These team members will be part of the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services Internal Service Desk. This position will assist the Service Desk in ensuring we are following quality practices that meet and exceed our service expectations. Work directly with the customer to update and maintain Knowledge Base Articles and scripts that will be used by the computer operators and Tier 2.
• List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities
• Review closed and open tickets for accuracy and completeness
• Review calls for accuracy and completeness
• Complete analysis on closed tickets for opportunities for improvement and the individual and program levels
• Complete analysis on open tickets for timeliness and accuracy
• Use multiple systems to identify the solutions for the customer, management of multiple systems, tabs, and issues at one time. Experience with follow up and closure for customer inquiries. Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Background and experience in Service Desk and Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Experience in QA audits and identifying discrepancies
- Experience in development of operational and QA procedures
- Experience in identifying process improvements
- Experience in Metric collection, analysis, reporting performance and improvement needed
- Experience in root cause analysis investigations
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Four additional years’ experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Be an active member of a leadership team, must be flexible and able to work holidays and weekends to meet the customer’s missions. All candidates must have lived in the US for at least three of the last five years prior to be considered.
Knowledge of ITIL and Agile methodologies
Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.