Leidos Corporate Finance Group has an immediate need for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting role with high visibility and access to senior leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reviews, forecast consolidation and analysis, and earnings call support. This role reports directly to the VP of FP&A.
- Manage preparation of monthly and quarterly financial review presentations to stakeholders, including the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting any trends and investigating causes of unexpected variances to forecast.
- Work closely with Group level FP&A and across other functions to complete forecast consolidation.
- Lead analysis of projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Continuously drive reporting process and system enhancements to increase speed, consistency and accuracy of KPI reporting.
- Help train and develop junior analysts.
- Develop estimate for Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) to be used in investment decisions.
- Forecast equity expense and share count to model EPS based on current and hypothetical equity awards and share buyback scenarios.
- M&A support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or related field) and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience, preferably FP&A.
- Experience in project analysis and management, financial analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, accounting, and budgeting.
- Experience in working with and applying industry practices, principles, concepts, techniques and standards.
- Experience with government contracting.
- Knowledge and experience in US GAAP and FAR.
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
- Experience in successfully managing and prioritizing multiple deliverables.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- MBA preferred.
- Familiarity with and experience using Hyperion and Costpoint.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.