Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete and maintain any Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) Terminal Area Model (TAM) training, per squadron TAM training curriculums or outside advanced JASSM training.
- Build TAM 3D models supporting the 363 ISRG targeting enterprise.
- Knowledgeable with imagery exploitation and downloading tools and applications.
- Be able to see stereo imagery.
- Implement effective and relevant training on all subtasks identified by the Government.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted.
- Experience with the modernized integrated database (MIDB) and tools that interact with MIDB, specifically Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT) and National Production Workshop (NPW).
- AF targeting related operational experience inclusive of tactical aircraft operations, targeting or weaponeering experience.
- Knowledge of AF JASSM missile parameters, Precision Targeting Module (PTM) and JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS) operating systems and weapon system routing and visualization capabilities.
- Knowledge of NTM imaging systems and tasking procedures and National Geospatial Agency imagery delivery systems (NGDS, CIL, NIL, iStore, etc.) is also required.
- Knowledge of the IC Enterprise
- Knowledge of Air Force and Joint targeting doctrine. Candidate must have a broad understanding of AF intelligence functions and the targeting cycle.
- Familiarization with the JASSM production workflow systems, databases, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to include, but not limited to, JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS), On Target, Joint Targeting Toolkit (JTT), National Production Workshop (NPW), and Google Earth.
- Excellent presentation skills, organization skills, analytic skills, problem solving ability, and attention to detail.
- May require 10% travel.
Bachelors AND 2-4 years, or if no degree is required 6 years experience.
- Air Force ISR experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.