Leidos has a career opportunity for a Material Control resource in the WMA. The contract will focus on the lifecycle of hardware and software assets ordered by the customer.
- The successful candidate will join our Leidos team in a warehouse environment and will focus on supporting the movement of goods as it pertains to assets. This can include scheduling, planning, tracking, shipping and dispositioning of those assets.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience with the full life cycle of customer assets.
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Demonstrated experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- A minimum of 2 years of material handling/planning/purchasing experience in support of customer programs.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
- Experience with customer property processes.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
OSHA Certification (current or expired)
Bachelors Degree in Logistics Management or related field Completion of the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) courses
- RESM 1510 – Property Accountability Awareness Training
- RESM 2530 - Property Accounting For Property Officers
- RESM 2550 – DPAS Training
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.