The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Mission Partner Engagements Analyst supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Ft. Meade, MD.
In this role, you will plan and coordinate international and domestic partnership coordinating activities in accordance with U.S. and DoD policy and following DoD international agreements and security cooperation processes.
- Participate in the preparation and execution of Command meetings/conferences/visits with Allies, Services, Agencies, Academia, Industry, and Commands to include visit coordination, logistics, and development and dissemination of command information packages and materials.
- Gather information, provide analysis, develop, and produce written products in support of the organization’s strategic coordination initiatives and planning objectives.
- Effectively plan, facilitate and attend working groups, meetings, symposiums and conferences in order to facilitate discussions that produce measureable actions and results.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and strategic guidance to enable effective cyberspace operations.
- Provide pre-scheduled (or upon request) status updates of assigned products, draft meeting minutes, executive summaries, action items list, and other similar documents and strategic planning topics.
- Attend working group meetings, facilitate, and in some cases lead discussions that produce measureable actions and results.
- Create products to include engagement reports, executive summaries, after action reports, meeting minutes, action item lists, PowerPoint presentations, strategic coordination plans, strategic communications documents, SOPs, GENADMINs, TTPs checklists and CONOPs in support of J5 and Chief of Staff requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 8+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for polygraph.
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- DoD 8750 IAT level II certification (Security+)
- Advanced communications and presentation skills enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A//FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.