The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Table Top / War Gaming Support Specialist supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Ft. Meade, MD.
In this role, you will provide research, analysis, and recommendations to conceive, develop, execute, and support Joint Event Lifecycle events including combatant command (CCMD) exercise, tabletop exercises, and scenario development/synchronization.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and participate in Tabletop Exercises (TTXs) and other similar events.
- Coordinate with partners and stakeholders to develop the plan scenarios to meet exercise objectives.
- Develop documents to include after action reports, results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DoD organizations, Federal agencies, and commercial partners.
- Conduct post-exercise lessons learned studies and develop courses of action in response to JFHQ-DODIN training objectives.
- Coordinate with the J7 directorate to ensure exercise activities adhere to JFHQ-DODIN and higher headquarters exercise plans, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct technical research, analysis, and provide recommendations to support Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) events including CCMD exercises, TTXs, and scenario development/synchronization.
- Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations.
- Collaborate with other J7 elements to establish overall objectives, priorities, and plans for the JFHQ-DODIN joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of related experience or Master’s Degree and 6 years of related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of Joint Event Lifecycle events
- Previous experience working with CCMD exercises, TTX, and war gaming
- Experience with some of the following systems/applications: Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- DoD 8570 Requirements
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.