The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Current Operations Support Analyst supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Ft. Meade, MD.
In this role, you will participate in current operations execution and be familiar with current operations process flow/execution. You will also provide leadership with situational awareness of projects, Crisis Action Teams and current operations activities supporting Operational Planning Teams across the DoD Information Network (DODIN).
- Maintain awareness of USSTRATCOM / USCYBERCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages; respond to related network operations questions. Assist in technical development, transmission and tracking of orders to include Task Orders (TO), Warning Orders (WARNORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGO).
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity in the Information Technology (IT) by reviewing open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware, or other threats that have the potential to impact the DODIN in support of Crisis Action and OPT.
- Coordinate with other cyber elements to obtain information for slides, briefings, presentations, or other situational awareness products. Provide for the development, setup and execution of the JFHQ-DODIN Commander’s Update Brief and participation in the USCYBERCOM Commander’s Update Brief.
- Provide surge support for all Crisis Action Teams, JFHQ-DODIN COOP events and J33 OPT participation. Provide for the technical writing and review of JDOC and Current Operations SOPs, TTPs and Operational Checklists.
- Coordinate network defense operations with DoD CC/S/A/FA and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
- Respond to JFHQ-DODIN requirements for real world and exercise Contingency Operations (COOP) and National Capital Region (NCR) catastrophic events.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 8+ years of related experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for Polygraph.
- Previous experience with DISA Internet Access Point (IAP) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) DCO capabilities, appliances, sensors, defense processes and/or capabilities.
- Experience at Joint Command and/or Operations Center.
- Experience writing GO/SES Executive Summaries (EXSUM), Orders, Technical Papers and Story Boards in support of ongoing missions.
- DoD 8750 IAT level II certification (Security +ce)
- ITIL V3
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of cyber security threats, malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), computer network defense, military action officer/staff officer functions.
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.