Leidos is dedicated to making the world a safer place. This starts with helping our customers in the Defense Industry achieve their critical missions. From our airborne work with sensors alerting warfighters to what's over the next hill, to our autonomous maritime platforms protecting sea lanes and shores; our dedicated Defense Group employees are solving critical challenges across the globe.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Full-motion Video (FMV) Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) Analyst supporting a PACOM OCONUS-based manned ISR program. Leidos is the Lead Systems Integrator for manned aircraft providing imagery and multi-source data for both real-time and post mission analysis.
The FMV PED Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and sensor operation support from a forward deployed OCONUS PED location. These responsibilities include the following: ability to exploit and analyze electro optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). Infra Red (IR) full motion video in support of the customer, apply remote sensing techniques/fuse target observables with other intelligence sources to create action based intelligence, product review and dissemination as applicable throughout the mission. Accomplish exploitation in a timely, accurate manner, and disseminated to all required organizations. Coordinate with liaison regarding any actionable or significant activity especially when FMV reveals indicators than can support the force protection and time sensitive targeting missions. This is a deployed position located in the Philippines.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of Military Intelligence experience. 5+ years of additional related intelligence experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a current passport
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements
- Must possess an active DOD security clearance at the TOP SECRET/SCI level, or higher
- Must be able and willing to deploy for OCONUS rotations of at least 90 consecutive days
- Must be able and willing to travel for long periods of time, working long hours and/or non-regular hour with minimal notice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- Be knowledgeable of Service/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems and associated SIGINT database/search engines
- Experience and proficiency using at least four of the following systems or software: AIDE, MAAS, DCGS-A, CLAW, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, XPlan, Remote View, mIRC, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, VIDEX, Ares, CEREBRO.
- Special Operations assignment with appropriate PED/ISR experience at the USSOCOM or Component level and/or one of the Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.