The Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for an experienced Clinical Medical Administrator who is seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Prior experience working in a medical office or testing setting is preferred but not required. Strong administrative support, organizational, and communications skills are required. Prior experience working with the classified Intelligence Community clients in support roles is required.
The Clinical Medical Administrator in this role provide essential administrative psychometric support in a classified environment. Duties include but are not limited to: administration of surveys, tests, and/or examinations with an emphasis on accuracy, validity and standardization in administration; assisting with the coordination of psychological testing activities; providing detailed observations for inclusion in assessments; providing clear guidance to test clientele as needed; coordinating and communicating effectively with government supervisory psychologists and psychiatrists; working independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives; and taking on additional responsibilities as required to ensure the office continues meeting stakeholder needs.
- Bachelor's degree is desired but not required.
- A TS/SCI with a polygraph is required with 5+ years of experience in program support, operational support, or office support roles, ideally in the IC environment and ideally with some medical office support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with various clientele, and strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is essential.
- Experience supporting psychometry, neuropsychology, or similar medical or testing support is desired.
- Knowledge of the dynamics, principals, techniques, and practices of effective testing/assessment of individuals.
- Experience working in a medical office environment and/or familiarity with medical terminology, to include laboratory testing terminology is highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.