Leidos is seeking an Earned Value (EV) Lead Program Planner / Scheduler in support of the Antarctic Support Contract. The position is based in Centennial, Colorado. The Earned Value (EV) Lead Program Planner / Scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable EV standards and best practices in coordination with program finance, and in support of program execution. This position will directly support the Antarctic Infrastructure Modernization for Science (AIMS) project, and will serve as the focal point for Earned Value Management systems and training.
Duties for the position include the following:
- Create and manage schedules using Primavera P6 for various sized projects.
- Implementing program scheduling business rhythms.
- Developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Obtain weekly updates on schedules from various project teams and work with PMs to automate required reporting.
- Generate weekly schedule status reports for Project Managers, and other activity reports as required.
- Assist PMs with maintenance of project documentation.
- Participate in peer reviews of project documentation as needed.
- Evaluate existing EV posture.
- Participate in EV surveillance and audit activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Use of project scheduling tools such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Earned Value Management experience –2+ years hands on EV scheduling
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Advanced understanding of project planning practices, financial and reporting
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.