Leidos, Inc. is searching for an energetic, organized, resourceful team member that will manage the program management office (PMO) across a Leidos Program. The PMO Manager is responsible for interfacing and communicating the status of the project portfolio to client and Leidos leadership. The PMO manager will coordinate and provide milestone input for Leidos activities as they relate to project schedules. The successful candidate will serve as the escalation point for Leidos’ portion of projects.
- Report budget and timeline to SLA’s
- Interface with project and application managers to better understand project status
- Oversee project managers and coordinators serving to lead program projects
- Coordinate Leidos & client resources
- Attend kickoff meeting w/ client and Leidos PMs & teams – schedule discussion & agreement
- Communicate issues and concerns
- Coordinate kickoff and other recurring meetings
- Define & maintain project plans
- Report status & constraints
- Ensure project conforms to client and Leidos PM standards
- Project risk management & remediation
- Other assignments and project tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in PM, Healthcare Administration, or other related academic field
- 5 years of experience in managing a PMO related to IT/Infrastructure and clinical/healthcare
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior MS office skills: MS project, word, excel, power point
- Strong ability in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience with successful interaction between customers and vendors
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- PMP Certification preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.