Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for a Costpoint Payroll Administrator to join our Corporate Payroll team in Oak Ridge, TN. In this role, you will report to the Payroll Operations Manager on the US Payroll Operations team and be responsible for non-hourly payroll data entry and validation into Costpoint.
- Calculate and input retroactive payments, military offsets, shift pay for wage determinations, pay per word and additional payments as required.
- Review data entries in Costpoint in compliance with company and federal policies.
- Assist with payroll and/or customer service questions from employees.
- Provide appropriate data/paperwork to supporting functions of HR, Legal etc.
- Support in issue/discrepancy resolution.
- Adhere to deadlines that are set by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Monitor timesheet issues and communicate to appropriate team member accordingly.
- Assist with timesheet and/or labor adjustments.
- Utilize the OTADMIN role to enter NHE (Non-Hourly earnings) such as bonuses, COLA, HOLA.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests
- High school/GED diploma is required.
- Minimum three years of payroll or business department experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- Organized individual with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with ADP and Deltek Costpoint Financial System.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong general payroll knowledge.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.