Leidos is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). The HRBP will report to the Director, Human Resources for the Commercial Energy Solutions Operations. Location is preferably in one of our major locations (Orlando, FL; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL; Framingham, MA, Charlotte, NC). Teleworking is also a potential option.
The HRBP will partner with their client group to deliver talent needs and drive organizational performance. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose and address business objectives. The incumbent in the role can expect to partner with their client groups on both internal HR needs as well as initiatives related to the mission of the client’s own functional service delivery to the enterprise.
Areas of focus and support to the client can/will include:
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Talent Development
- Performance Management
- Total Rewards, to include general and executive compensation
- Culture, Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
Commercial Energy Solutions possesses core competencies in power grid engineering and design, utility planning and consulting, energy management and efficiency, grid modernization, technical and financial consulting, advanced communications, and IT-OT integration. As a cornerstone to Leidos' growing profile in the energy sector, Commercial Energy Solutions serves utilities, independent power producers, investment and lending communities, regulators, state agencies, and the U.S. Department of Energy, among other clients. Commercial Energy Solutions is composed of five divisions:
•Energy and Infrastructure Consulting
•Power Delivery Services
•Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI)
•The HRBP will diagnose business needs and will implement solutions to continually improve organizational performance.
•The successful incumbent will serve as a liaison between HR centers of expertise (COE’s) and client groups and will assist with implementation of initiatives and projects initiated by the enterprise.
•In addition, the HRBP will leverage support from the COE’s in the HR service delivery to their client group.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field). Will typically have 4-8 years of relevant experience. Must possess at least 2 years of experience in a role supporting senior and/or executive management/leadership at a mid- to large-sized company
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess a professional demeanor and have strong consultative skills.
• Must have demonstrated experience with coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships to influence decisions.
• Must have experience working with management of all levels, to include first-level supervisors all the way through to senior-level management.
• Must be a team-player and be willing to be hands-on with tactical duties with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Must have broad HR expertise, strong business acumen, and be able to think big-picture and be resourceful in creating solutions.
• Must be able to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making and have demonstrated experience leading and driving change within client groups
• Must possess good project management and organizational skills and have a strong attention to detail.
• Must have experience supporting a geographically dispersed workforce within and outside of the US
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience supporting proposal and capture activities
• Willingness to travel as needed
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.