Leidos Veteran Health is seeking a Requirements Manager to support the VA’s Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM). This role can be worked remote from your home office. Must be located within the United States.
The Requirements Manager will analyze complex client problems to formulate and document functional and technical requirements and work with stakeholders to obtain approval and manage requirements throughout the project life-cycle. Support and maintain requirements documents, including designing concepts, mock-ups, use cases, and client requirements briefings. Assist with creating project schedules and creating milestones, including monitoring and tracking progress against plan and analyze deliverables against requirements. Conduct document reviews of requirements and test documentation with the client and project team and support process improvement initiatives for requirements management.
- Translate business and system needs into solution requirements for designers, developers and testers, using requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification and management techniques.
- Elicit, document, and elaborate on requirements work products, and formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which high to moderately complex systems will be developed.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Experience working on all phases of requirements analysis activities
- Comfort with significant client interaction across multiple different groups and functions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 8 -12 years of relevant experience or Master's Degree with at least 6 -10 years of relevant experience managing requirements on complex federal technology projects.
- This federal contract requires the candidate to have US Citizenship. Must be a US Citizen with ability to gain Security Clearance.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work with the functional areas to identify and maintain all project requirements.
- Able to analyze and communicate technical details through documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience support healthcare information technology projects.
- Experience working as a part of a virtual team dispersed within the continental United States.
- Experience supporting information technology projects for Veterans Affairs agency.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Current/Active VA background investigation/VA Access is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.