Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cisco Voice Engineer. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
- Manage and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Manage, configure, troubleshoot and assure service supporting all aspects of a Cisco voice and data network. Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical policy and work instructions and reporting in support of an enterprise IP telephony network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems utilizing expert knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Troubleshoot remote site registration, signaling and media problems.
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and route partitions. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy.
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco and or Juniper routing and switching rules.
- Requires BS degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Expertise in SIP internetworking
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and other voice media gateway appliances.
- Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure.
- Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure *Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols *Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.