The ITEMS UFS team has an Intern Project Manager / PMO Support position open in the Chantilly, VA office. This is a great opportunity for a college student with IT background to support a program during their college breaks. The position will support the Program Management Office, specifically the Program Manager.
A successful candidate will follow simple Skills & Tasks:
- Follows established processes and checklists.
- Understand sand applies basic concepts.
- Assist more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Complete tasks individually and also as team participant
- Seek guidance when needed but requires moderate guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
- Have a basic understanding of IT specific Operations support.
- Provide daily ad-hoc support to the program manager. Actions Items and daily activities will change based on priorities.
- Execute program management office action items that include analysis, project coordination and
- Coordinate, execute, and track projects according to delivery schedule
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's granting program
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED per contract
- Proficient at MS Excel
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Intern Other
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.