Leidos currently has an opening for a HW/SW Integration Engineer to work in Orlando, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to use your integration experience in helping drive solutions for the USAF Mission Planning community.
- Support review and creation of Windows Drive package solutions.
- Creation of complex SW installation packages of Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) solutions.
- Creation of custom windows deployment solutions
- Debugging of SW installers and HW related issues
- U.S. Citizenship required and the ability of obtaining a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
- Experience with direct customer interaction with SW requirements development through delivery of created products.
- Knowledge of software testing concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows integration.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows environments.
- Candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a closely related field and 2-4 years of software integration/development and testing experience; specialized training and/or relevant preferred systems background may be considered in lieu of one year direct experience.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CM) tools such as Subversion (SVN) or GIT
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT)
- Some hands on experience with an object oriented programming language (such as Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, C++, or Java)
- Some hands-on experience with a scripting programming language (VBScript, AutoIT, Powershell)
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine environments and their use.
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems (DBMSs) setup and usage.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.