The Global Services Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator in Mons, Belgium.
The Systems Administrator is part of the Leidos team that provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide problem resolution of software issues.
- Provide new system design, testing, and implementation.
- Ensure the security of the network through the implementation of STIGs and actively maintaining IAVA compliance.
- Provide support services such as data protection (backup and systems security), Microsoft Windows 2008 Active Directory (to include Group Policy management), SCCM, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, Microsoft Exchange services, client imaging, file and print services, and other server/network application services.
- Perform tasks to support Information Assurance and Network Accreditation requirements as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional training, certification, and/or years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience and/or knowledge with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2016.
- Experience and/or knowledge in VMWare ESXI.
- Currently possess Security+ certification.
- Currently possess computing environment certification relative to the position (MCTS: Windows Server 2012 or higher).
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance. Ability to qualify for SOFA status in Belgium.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft MCITP Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2012.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016.
- Experience with SQL 2012/2016/2017.
- Experience with Dell VXRails / Avamar
- Experience with NetApp Storage Administration.
- Experience working with demanding, high ranking customers and their staff.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.