Leidos Corporate Group is looking for a Senior Oracle EPM Analyst to join our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team in Reston, VA. We will also consider telecommute for the right person.
The EPM team is responsible for the administration and development of the consolidations, planning and reporting applications as deployed on the Oracle EPM suite of products. The Oracle EPM solution is deployed across Leidos to more than 500 users and is a critical application supporting Corporate Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) departments. The EPM team supports the:
- Actual close cycles for Corporate Accounting
- Forecast and annual operating plan cycles for FP&A
- Both performance management and external reporting
The EPM Team collaboratively works with both the finance and IT organizations to support the functional and technical requirements of the EPM Solution. You will be responsible supporting the EPM team’s operational effectiveness and enhancing the EPM Solution to meet evolving business requirements.
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive an understanding of issues and developing solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Participation in requirements gathering sessions from FP&A and Corporate Accounting customers, translation of functional requirements to EPM application designs and implementing solutions that meet customer these requirements.
- Hands on application development with the EPM applications to support evolving business requirements which include calculation and logic modifications and business re-organizations.
- Conduct training sessions and/or workshops for functional and technical audiences related to new enhancements or application changes within the EPM Solution.
- Support recurring day-to-day operation elements of the Oracle EPM solution.
- Perform routine financial cycle updates for forecasting, plans and actuals including manual updates to dimension members, substitution variable changes, and management of dimension security for opening/closing data for edit.
- Develop, support and monitor production job batches/schedules that execute data integrations, meta data updates, and reporting refreshes in accordance with the published FP&A calendar.
- Coordinate the reconciliation results of data integrations to assure the data integrity of the system. Research and resolve reconciling items when required.
- Assist with development and maintenance of FR reports and web forms as needed by FP&A and Corporate Accounting.
- Respond to user inquiries regarding data, job status, and calculations.
- Assist with remediation efforts to diagnose issues with data forms, calculation manager rules and templates, and other EPM features.
- Participate in the analysis and validation of new configurations, patches and Oracle software updates.
- Document systems and processes including end-user procedures and/or support materials for the EPM Solution.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience, including 10 years of experience with Oracle EPM products on premise or cloud.
- Previous government contracting or related industry experience with understanding of rates and allocations
- Demonstrated knowledge with budget and financial management analysis
- Strong reporting skills including GL data and upstream analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and willingness to learn systems and tools
- Capable of work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Structured and detail oriented
- Responsive with customer requests including the ability to balance priorities and work activities.
- Ability to work across functional and technical departments
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Requires experience with the following Oracle EPM products: Essbase, Planning, Calculation Manager Rules and Smart View and writing basic to moderately complex SQL queries.
- Requires experience working with Essbase ASO applications and knowledge MDX and MaxL scripting
- Experience with HFM, FR, FDMEE and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a big plus
- Familiarity with Costpoint is highly desirable
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.