This role supports the process, review, and usage of FISA derived data in a dynamic intelligence enterprise. This role supports enterprise-wide compliance in regards to data retention and purging policies are enforced through IT tools and provides the ability to generate reports as needed.
- Position calls for a strong attention to detail while researching information to support the development of reports intended for external audiences.
- This role calls for a candidate to use the methodologies and tradecraft used by an All-Source analyst.
- Respond to assignments and taskers in accordance with outlined guidelines.
- Conduct independent research and compile findings into products with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Candidate must have a Masters with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience working the FISA information.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.