The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a SIGINT Engineer to work at the customer site in Fort Meade, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
- Performs a variety of senior level engineering tasks that are broad in nature and are concerned with system design, risk reduction, implementation and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Performs requirements derivation. Performs engineering analysis and development. Participates in user and engineering teams to perform requirements development.
- Supports the analysis of approaches; conducts and evaluates feasibility studies
- Eight (8) years of experience as a system engineer in programs that encompassed systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- Five (5) years system engineering experience obtained in an intelligence community programs with particular relevance to SIGINT, Communications Systems and Information Technology.
- Education and training that is commensurate with a Bachelor's degree. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) additional years of experience for a total of twelve (12) years of experience may be substituted.
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.