The NISC III Training Group is looking for a Project Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Office of Safety and Technical Training. The position serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Maintaining schedules and preparation of status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- May be asked to develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention.
- Problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Planning logistics for conference.
- Providing recommendations for business process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master's degree and up to 2 years of prior relevant experience. In lieu of a degree, 6+ please of experience will be considered.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Project.
- Must have excellent customer service skills necessary to interact with Senior and Executive level management, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers. Must be able to multi-task the tracking of project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues, and project documentation processing/archiving between multiple simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to work with, manage, and maintain information stored in a Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)/SharePoint site(s).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Experience with preparing briefing packages for Senior and Executive level management.
- Previous experience as a team member supporting operations or logistics to the FAA or other Federal Agencies.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.