The Leidos Team is looking for a Test engineer to support the Integration and Test (I&T) team within our international team in The Hague, Netherlands, in support of the NATO Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contract.
The above activities involve generation of documentation in UK English, as well as communicating with program office personnel, stakeholders, and National Representatives in conferences and meetings in UK English. Travel is expected to be about 20%.
This effort supports the management of BMD tests, exercises, and integration test bed activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the I&T Lead as required to perform project test and exercise related activities. Candidate will be expected to participate in all aspects of tests and exercises of increasing scope and complexity, as determined by the I&T Lead. Supporting efforts may include maintaining project schedules, estimating test efforts, working with systems engineering tools, and interfacing with customers, users, product developers, and other stakeholders.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college, and at least 8 years’ experience in systems engineering, integration, and/or test; or a Masters and 6 years’ experience.
- Must have a current active NATO Secret level security clearance.
- High ability in speaking, writing, and understanding English is essential. All on-site work will be conducted in English. All personnel working on-site shall have a minimum required level of English language of SLP2222 as defined in NATO STANAG 6001.
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong work ethic, works well within an engineering team, mission oriented, and takes personal pride in work.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis using a variety of tools
- Experience with development of test plans and test procedures
- Experience with performing tests and collecting test results
- Experience with performing analysis of test results
- BMD understanding and familiarity
- Experience with the NATO BMD architecture and test activities
- Experience in tactical data links and associated standards, such as Link 16, STANAG 5516, STANAG 5518
- Experience in military planning process and message standards
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.