Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
careC2 is hiring a Strategy Analyst to help keep our strategy precisely articulated, reliably executed, and in line with the latest market intelligence. The Strategy Analyst will work closely with the careC2 leadership to articulate and refine our market and product strategies. He/she will hold responsibility to ensure senior leadership is armed with the most actionable market insights when shaping and making the choices that drive our business.
- Deliver analysis derived from close study of the markets and customer segments careC2 targets in order to support prioritization of action
- Uncover and track key industry trends (e.g., market sizing, customer understanding, competitive intelligence, buying behaviors, etc.)
- Ensure our strategies align with careC2 objectives and goals
- Build productive working relationships with the careC2 management team as well as key functional and business line leaders
- Collaborate with Product team to develop strategic analysis and recommendations
- Track and report on the performance of new products, projects, and activities upon launch to learn from our experience in the market
- Ensures compliance with all relevant laws, policies, and regulations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to synthesize ambiguous concepts and disparate information
- Skilled problem-solving skills with ability to generate creative solutions
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders (e.g., research projects, data analysis, coordination with the executive team)
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior Microsoft application experience: Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project
- Meticulous attention to detail
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing recommended
- 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, management and strategic planning
- Must be willing to travel (less than 10%)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Research
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.