Leidos has a career opportunity for a Mobile Device Management Engineer at Offutt AFB, NE.
- Maintain accountability and control of mobile electronic devices for 3200+ 55 WG members.
- The selected candidate will provide SME input in the field (serve as the focal point of program enhancement and certification).
- Responsible for the development of mobile programming (integrating existing applications and researching implementation of new applications.
- Plan upgrades and update data in the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) system, maintain iPad and associated EFB database systems as required.
- Key coordinator responsible for getting approvals and upgrades for the EFB.
- Interface with 55 Operations Group STAN/EVAL, 55 Wing Innovations Team, and 55th Crew Communications as required
- Notify crewmembers, leadership, and associated contractors of system/program updates and changes as required
- Generate forms/reports as required
- Perform testing, issue, and recover of mobile devices as required
- Complete required additional training as required (10% TDY)
- Provide formal updates and briefings to EFB program manager and/or Operations and Wing leadership as required
* This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include additional duties and responsibilities at the
discretion of the EFB program manager.
-Ability to obtain TS/SCI
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field OR (4 years' experience in lieu of degree).
- Requires specialized knowledge in understanding the clients’ mission, technical configuration, policy and the approval
- Experience with usage of Apple iOS and Apple OSX
- Experience with Air Force publications/Former aircrew member (any position)
- Microsoft Office Fluent
- Ability to think "outside of the box" to solve/manage technical issues
- Ability to provide technical updates/briefings to Group/Wing level leadership related to the EFB program as required
- Background Check Compliant (or Secret Clearance)
- Experience with AGILE, Development Operations (DEVOPS), and/or requirement management.
Project Management experience.
- Information Assurance (IA) process experience (IATT/ATO)
Mobile Device Management (MDM) Usage experience.
- Apple iOS Profile Creation experience.
- Operational Experience with Air Force Publications (TODO/TODA/CCV) Management
- DoDD 8570 - Certified, IAT - Level 2 Minimum (Sec+)
*External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.