Leidos Corporate is seeking an IT Service Management (ITSM) Specialist to join our CIO Services team in Reston - VA. In this role, you will support the team’s focus on continual improvement in the mission to deliver IT Services to the Enterprise. You will review, evaluate and support service management processes and functions, including but not limited to, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Service Requests and Service Desk operations.
- Primary interface between CIO Services and the Leidos IT Service Desk (US, UK & AU), ensuring consistent process, procedures and data usage globally
- Work with Service Desk Management team to ensure Service Desk documentation, training, procedures and knowledge base articles are valid and up-to-date
- Primary interface for all System Lifecycle Managers (SLMs) to the Service Desk for the following:
- Process and documentation updates
- New Service Start-up
- Impacts from CIO Services lead projects
- Issue escalation
- Work with Service Desk Manager and ServiceNow Metrics lead to identify recurring service issues impacting the quality of user experience and providing Continual Service Improvement across our enterprise services
- Coordinate CIO Services remote and on-site training to Service Desk for areas where agent development is required due to new services or as part of the CSI process that identifies training opportunities
- Work with Service Desk Management and SLMs on tool improvement and/or automation opportunities to improve the quality of the end user experience and reduce overall cost
- Work with ServiceNow Development team on prioritization, testing and implementation of new functionality and workflows
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis/Problem Management meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- ITIL Certified – v3 or above
- Strong Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Strong understanding and experience in implementing/operating in an ITSM framework
- Strong understanding and experience in ITIL with an emphasis on Continuous Improvement
- Strong understanding and working experience in an Enterprise Service Desk
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Six Sigma Certified
- Experience with ServiceNow – especially report generation and/or performance analytics
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.