The Defense group within Leidos is seeking a Logistics Documentation Analyst who will support the Shipboard Sonar Development team in Manassas, VA. This program supports the sonar systems requirements for the US Navy and Foreign Military Sales.
• Work closely with the Engineering Manager, SME’s, and OEM Engineers to support the development of AN/SQQ-89(V) Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) and technical documentation in accordance with current Navy standards.
• Assist in identifying source documents, configuration control, publishing, distribution, storage, and retrieval of data for logistics documentation.
• Be able to describe complex and technical topics in a clear, concise, and accurate manner
• Research and obtain available manuals, technical writing, editing, illustration and publication information, as required
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years’ experience supporting material, document, and report requirements for projects.
• Microsoft Office product proficiency (word, excel, power point)
• Excellent written communication and grammatical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and coordinate deadlines.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
• Experience in a digital production and printing environment
• Travel may be required for this position
• 2 Years College Education/Associates Degree
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.