Leidos is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst who will provide configuration support for AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 configuration items. Additionally, candidate will be embedded in both the Leidos team and prime contractor’s team to establish and maintain consistency between the product requirements, the product, and associated product configuration information for SQQ-89A(V)15 Technical Insertions (TI) and Advanced Capability Builds (ACB). This position will report to in Manassas VA.
- Work closely with the HW Engineering Lead, Software Lead and OEM SMEs to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Establish disciplined technical and administrative direction and surveillance over the life cycle of configuration items
- Identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of configuration items
- Control changes to configuration items and their related documentation
- Audit configuration items to verify conformance to specifications, drawings, interface control documents, and other contract requirements
- Experience in populating a CMDB, including knowledge of reconciliation methods
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Experience working directly with engineers and other technical SMEs
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and coordinate deadlines
- Must have a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Prior experience with Navy Integrated Product Data Management (iPDM) databases
- Travel may be required for this position
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.