Leidos has a career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer, a mid-level multi-discipline engineer, in Charlottesville, VA to support a critical modernization effort for our customer. A small amount of telecommuting/telework is an option.
We are looking for engineers eager to build reusable Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to manage and provision cloud data centers. Our technology stack centers on Python, Bash, and Powershell for scripting with Puppet or Ansible for configuration management. Our emphasis is on supporting the integration of new cloud-native technologies into the infrastructure across multiple programs.
• Maintain baseline program IaC in Git Repositories
• Support various project teams working with Azure, AWS, VMware, and Docker
• Provide expertise and ownership for IaC efforts supporting test-driven development
• Contribute in occasional demonstration, meetings, and webinars
• Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Demonstrated understanding of TLS roll-out, including CA and Trust-Chain configuration
• 2+ years of professional software engineering experience using Java, Scala, C++, or Rust
• 2+ years of experience with Bash, Python, Ruby or Powershell Scripting
• Ability to obtain a SECRET Clearance
• Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ certification within 60 days
• 2 + years of network administration, including the configuration of DNS and DCHP
• Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, particularly Accumulo, Kafka, and Zookeeper
• Prior experience using or maintaining asset generation pipelines for Unity or Maya
• Prior experience with NMap/Zenmap, Metasploit, or other security assurance tools
• Prior experience with the design and deployment of PKI-enabled infrastructure
• Prior Experience with Apache NiFi
• Experience with OpenCV or other computer vision frameworks
• Prior open-source contributions, especially on larger projects
• Active Secret Clearance
• Current CompTIA Security+ Certification