The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Production/Process Verification Analyst in our Bridgewater, Virginia office in support of the QRC Airborne ISR Systems division.
As a Production/Process Verification Analyst, you will assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining verification approaches of the technical processes & procedures of the Systems Engineering & Integration directorate. Duties you will perform include reviewing existing policies and procedures to verify compliance with current standards, refining existing or developing new processes and procedures when necessary, performing process verifications to evaluate conformance, and facilitating structured improvement activities. You will work independently and as a team member to compile, analyze, summarize, and convey (in writing and orally) pertinent facts and information to peers and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with 6 or more months of prior relevant experience. Additional relevant experience maybe considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Ability to understand and accurately follow technical documentation (including process & production standards, standard operating procedures, schematics, process models, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft (MS) products: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of AS9100
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD secret level clearance
- Experienced with peer reviews and process verification
- Experience collecting, analyzing, summarizing, and conveying metrics
- Experience with verifying conformance with standards such as AS9100
- Proficiency with MS Visio & Project
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- Understanding of Configuration Management principles
- Familiarity with Airborne ISR Systems
- Familiarity with work-flow automation systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.