The Leidos National Airspace System (NAS) Implementation Support Contract (NISC), supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Spectrum Engineering Office, currently has an opening for a Junior Program Analyst.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the FAA Spectrum Engineering mission to provide every pilot and air traffic controller interference-free communications, navigation, and surveillance services.
This position will provide support for Spectrum Engineering staff. Tasks will include front desk reception, project/program tracking, action tracking, and providing general program analysis support.
Activities will include research, planning, generating reports and process documentation, and advising staff.
- Time and Attendance administration
- International Travel – processing Foreign Travel Requests (FTR), Passports & Visas
- Correspondence – tracking, preparation and finalization of correspondence
- FAA Directives Management – tracking and routing FAA orders, notices and the associated clearance records sent to Spectrum for review
- Review NAS configuration management requests via the FAA's WebCM tool for distribution to Spectrum Engineering SMEs, follow-up as necessary to ensure timely responses.
- Schedule, coordinate and provide support for meetings by capturing related notes/minutes.
- Document and track action items through to completion.
- Manipulate data management systems to obtain customized reports and analyze data to support program needs.
- Prepare draft documents and notifications for review; then track and monitor progress through to completion, as applicable
- Domestic and local travel tracking
- Maintain organizational scheduling and calendars
- Route documents for review including NavAids and FCC Facility Type Requests
- Distribution of aeronautical maps
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be a US citizen with current security clearance or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance within the first year.
- CASTLE, TRECS, Delphi, PRISM, WebCM, FAA experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.