Leidos is seeking a TS/SCI/Poly cleared HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join the growing National Solutions Operation. This HRBP will report to the HR Director and will be responsible for all aspects of HR for teams on multiple customer sites. The HRBP will be entrusted to partner with the client leadership team and HR team to develop and implement HR strategies, approaches and day-to-day actions that support the objectives of the business. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose needs and implement solutions to continually improve organizational performance. This individual will also work as part of a team in the implementation of the HR strategy for the larger group. The HRBP will collaborate with clients, HR functional centers of excellence and other team members to help lead and drive organizational change, talent development, leadership development, employee engagement, employee relations, workforce strategy, strategic talent acquisition, new business proposal support, organizational design, compensation approaches, diversity and inclusion, performance management, etc. The HRBP will utilize business analytics to measure and continuously improve organizational effectiveness.
This organization strongly believes in employee growth and development, and seeks to create an environment where every employee can achieve what their potential. Taking initiative is rewarded. Special assignments tailored to the desires and growth areas of each team member are the norm. The organization operates in an environment where collaboration and teamwork are valued, and are guided by the shared Leidos values of Integrity, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration and Commitment.
This position will support and may be based at multiple sites in northern VA including McLean, VA and Chantilly, VA.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and 4+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience in HR disciplines such as employee relations, talent management, leadership development, performance management, diversity and inclusion, staffing, compensation, etc.
• Proactive solution designer and deliverer who takes initiative and is resourceful in creating and implementing solutions that deliver results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop relationships with all levels of employees and management.
• Strong consultative skills and partnership skills with experience in coaching and influencing.
• Ability to partner with clients to lead change.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills with an ability to diagnose and support data-driven decision making.
• Thorough understanding of US labor laws.
• Strategic thinker who also has strong attention to detail.
• Ability to keep on top of many tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with an ability to manipulate data and build presentations.
• Must possess a current in scope TS/SCI/Poly clearance to be considered.
• Master’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
• HR professional certification.
• Experience supporting proposals and assisting organization with winning new business.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.