The AF DCGS weapon system is the Air Force’s primary ISR, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) system. AF DCGS provides actionable, multi-discipline intelligence derived from multiple Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms to Combatant Commands (COCOMs), Component Numbered Air Forces (C-NAF) and national command authorities across the globe, 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week. Through distributed, (reach back and deployed) and collaborative operations, active duty (AD), Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve Center, joint and coalition units and personnel work as an integrated combat capability, enabling the Air Force to engage in multiple, simultaneous military operations across the globe.
- Perform executive level analysis and assessments in applying advanced principles, theories and concepts to a wide range of work in the areas of planning, deployment, operation and enhancement of advanced technology for ISR systems and the AF DCGS.
- ncept papers and briefings on innovations to improve AF ISR capabilities through technology and TTP development impacting wing mission sets.
- Articulate and defend innovative recommendations in the field of AF ISR, due to professional and frequent interaction with senior AF and DoD ISR leaders
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Shall possess advanced research and reasoning skills and the ability to identify ISR-related issues affecting the Wing and prepare cogent papers and briefings, identifying options and recommend courses of action.
- Master’s Degree, 15 to 20 years’ experience with USAF ISR systems and MAJOCM/COCOM and Joint Staff experience.
- At least 10 years' experience working UK, AUS, NZ, CAN and NATO airborne ISR, to include platform, sensor and architecture knowledge, to include knowledge of SECDEF/SECAF/COCOMs foreign disclosure policies.
- 15 years' experience working US airborne ISR issues, to include platform, sensor and multi-security architecture knowledge.
- At least six years' experience working 480th ISR Wing technical issues.
- At least six years working intelligence programmatic issues.
- TS/SCI required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.