The position support the customer as a dedicated Knowledge Manager providing support for 480th ISR WG, DGS-1, DGS-2, DGS-3, DGS-4, DGS-5 and 27 IS. The candidate will provide expertise in standardizing Knowledge Management/Information Management functions including implementing taxonomy, metadata, metadata strategy, standards, data governance, security classification guidance and execute retention policies (archival and deletion). The candidate will establish common taxonomy for file naming conventions, file structures and metadata tagging to all supported units. The candidate will capture best practices and share within the enterprise.
- SharePoint Development: ADMIN for Intelink SharePoint portals on SIPR/JWICS at DGS-1/-2/-3/-4/-5. Assisting in designing subordinate unit Intelink sites and set up special use portals preferred by the IC community (i.e.; iSpace).
- Build forms, websites, web parts, and surveys as requested on SIPR and JWICS.
- Provide training in SharePoint, Knowledge Management, Metadata, and Naming Convention in classroom settings and robust one-on-one training as requested.
- Build Training Guides on KM/SharePoint topics as requested. Upload on the portals for easy access and learning.
- Redesign and maintain the 480 ISR WG portal
- Apply new designs to subordinate Intelink sites
- Provide oversight to ensure portals are applying metadata and following good naming conventions so products are discoverable and searchable in IC search engines and tools.
- Certified Information Professional (CIP)
- Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM)
- CompTIA Security+ Certification, DOD 8500 Compliant
- Windows 7 Configuration, Microsoft Technology Specialist (MCTS), DOD 8500Compliant
- Five (5) years' experience with information and knowledge management technology programs and management concepts, objectives, policies, plans and criteria in accordance with laws, principles, policies, and GSA, DoD and AF directives
- Shall have three (3) years hands-on work experience of Microsoft Windows operating platforms
- Shall have three (3) years hands-on work experience of Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Current TS/SCI clearance required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Database Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.