The NISC III Training Group (NTG) within the Leidos Civil group is looking for an eLearning Developer to support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer. You will support the organization in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of eLearning and mLearning training solutions.
- Development of multimedia training applications for synchronous and asynchronous delivery for a distributed learning environment.
- Interface with instructional systems designers, course mentors, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders, on the customer side and internally.
- Perform the actual detailed development of courseware as well as Product testing, review and maintenance.
- BS degree and 5 – 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 – 7 years of prior relevant experience. In lieu, 12 plus years of experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and in-depth understanding of eLearning technology issues.
- Expertise in designing and maintaining eLearning courseware in rapid development suites such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Lectora Inspire.
- Familiarity with a range of educational technologies and their application in supporting synchronous, asynchronous, and self-service teaching and learning.
- Experience with SCORM and Section 508 requirements, and technical specifications for Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.